We’ll help you understand the cost of waste disposal, and how to get the best price for your service
When you’re looking to get a quote for waste disposal for your business, you might find the difference in price can be quite—pardon the pun—fluid.
Here’s what to expect when seeking your quote, and how your service is priced.
Contact ClearWaste today to discuss our waste disposal services, and get a quote for your business needs.
What you need to know before getting a quote for waste disposal
Before you call up to get your quote for waste disposal, there are some key pieces of information we need to know in order to quote accurately.
- What exactly is in your waste? Eg. chemicals, cleaning products, fuels, etc.
- What chemicals or dangerous goods are in your waste, as we’ll need the correct safety data sheets for these products, to ensure we work to the correct disposal method and take the right safety precautions.
- Your business details for invoicing purposes. Your contact name, address, and ABN will be enough.
How we determine your waste disposal price
That biggest thing that affects the cost of waste removal is the type of waste it is. Depending on its nature, it might be a simple enough process that can go directly to compost. Alternatively, it might need to be solidified and sent to landfill.
We’ll typically provide you with a price per kilogram or per litre for the amount of waste you have. Some packaged-type waste that gets removed in an independent bulk carrier (IBC) will be costed at a per IBC price.
How to get a quote for your waste disposal
It’s easy to get an accurate cost for waste disposal services for your business.
- Get in touch with us to book in a consultation. You can book in a phone consultation, or organise a site visit.
- Our Business Development Manager will speak with you to understand your business, your needs, and your waste disposal requirements.
- We’ll then provide a quote and service agreement, at no obligation to you.
- Once you accept the quote your service starts with us, whether it’s a once-off or a regular scheduled services.
- We manage your waste disposal process from start to finish. Our job is to take care of all the back-end work, like transport and organising disposal facilities, so you can keep on running your business.
Keeping your business clean and free of waste is easy when you’ve got the experts on your side. Get in touch with us today to get a quote for your business’ waste removal needs.